One of the advantages of living in a student residence is to enjoy a great flexibility of departure, compared to traditional rentals. Keep reading so you will know how to prepare your departure or ask for changing room.
To prepare your departure from Residence Césal, you must follow these steps:
- 1 month before your departure: you give us a letter mentionning the date when you plan to leave.
- You login on https://logement.cesal.fr and make an appointment for check-out inventory. This appointment is modifiable until 3 working days before.
- The day of your appointment:
- You give back your key. Your room must be emptied of your belongings and in the same condition as when you arrived.
- If your room has a technical anomaly (faulty plumbing, faulty electricity, etc.), request immediatly an intervention of a technician by email at email@example.com.
- Empty your mailbox and remove your lock (or return your mailbox key if concerned).
IMPORTANT : if you do not respect the day of the appointment you selected, we will have to request the services of a bailiff. Please notice that the cost of the bailiff will be half at your expense.
Following your departure, it is your responsibility to inform your correspondents that you have left the Résidence Césal, in particular:
- your insurance company,
- your bank.
If you want to change room, please contact us so we can consider your application. Transfer possibilities depend on the rooms actually available.
Priority will be given to requests the purpose of which is to fill in incomplete flatshared apartments.
If your transfer request is accepted, you must:
- Update your personal information and documents in accordance with the new accommodation chosen, namely your insurance contract and the joint surety bond.
IMPORTANT : to continue to be granted APL, you must re-apply for on CAF website (www.caf.fr). We will then provide you with
a new attestation de loyer.
- The day of the transfer: go to the administration office. According to your request, you will have a new lease or an amendment. You will have to pay the transfer fee of 90 €, as well as the security deposit for the new room.