One of the advantages of living in a student residence is to enjoy a great flexibility of departure, compared to traditional rentals. Keep reading so you will know how to prepare your departure or ask for changing room.
To prepare your departure from Residence Césal, you must follow these steps:
- 1 month before your departure: you give us a letter mentionning the date when you plan to leave.
- You login on https://logement.cesal.fr and make an appointment for check-out inventory. This appointment is modifiable until 3 working days before.
- The day of your appointment:
- You give back your key. Your room must be emptied of your belongings and in the same condition as when you arrived.
- If your room has a technical anomaly (faulty plumbing, faulty electricity, etc.), request immediatly an intervention of a technician by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Empty your mailbox and remove your lock (or return your mailbox key if concerned).
IMPORTANT : if you do not respect the day of the appointment you selected, we will have to request the services of a bailiff. Please notice that the cost of the bailiff will be half at your expense.
Following your departure, it is your responsibility to inform your correspondents that you have left the Résidence Césal, in particular:
- your insurance company,
- your bank.